Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Peer Review


I have experienced peer reviews before and I find it a very effective way to give and get feedback. In today's class I did a peer review with Rachel and Marissa to go over our inquiry project and our blogs. I learned a little about what their inquiry projects were on, which was very interesting. Through peer review, we got to take a look at each other's blogs and gave feedback to each other. The process was informal and it was a fun way to give feedback. I will make an effort to explore more opportunities to develop my understanding and learning, improving my blog. I will review with my future students because I think it is important to get feedback and comments. I will even suggest peer reviewing for older students for them to interact with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment